Welcome back! We’re delighted to be seeing so many of our friends again – we’ve missed you so much!
Things are a bit different since the last time we saw you, but we are working continuously to ensure that everyone is safe and happy. We’ve introduced some new processes to help this:
- Please use the hand sanitiser when entering or leaving the building
- Make sure you stand at least 2m apart from others waiting to enter or leave the building – the distances are clearly marked with our new signs
- Parents should drop off and collect their children at the main exits and not enter the building themselves
- All children will be part of separate “bubbles” to keep them safe and reduce the amount of mixing between children
- If your child has a temperature or is showing any of the recognised symptoms of COVID-19, please DO NOT bring them to nursery, but call us for advice – we’re always happy to help
- If your child develops a temperature or any of the recognised symptoms of COVIS-19, they will need to be collected immediately, and will be isolated from other children and kept safe until they are collected.
We will be constantly reviewing our processes to ensure that the children are kept safe and happy at all times. If you have any questions at all, please call us on 021275 402140.
We can’t wait to see you all again!